Knowing Your Numbers to Plan for Success PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
For many people, when you mention data and numbers, trepidation sets in. Numbers mean math. Math mean charts. Charts mean confusion. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. The truth is, understanding the numbers of your business is important to your success. When you know the right numbers, you make decisions based on facts instead of emotion.
When you make fact-based choices in your business, you end up making good choices that help you and your customers rather than just feed an emotional need. Being able to track and choose what you decide to do based on facts creates a situation where you make better decisions, putting you and your business in the best possible position going forward.
Our 30 Days of Knowing Your Numbers is designed to teach how to track your numbers in order plan for success.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start tracking their numbers to start making decisions for their business based on the facts.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Knowing Your Numbers to Plan for Success Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome, and How Familiar are You with Your Business Numbers?
- What Kinds of Data Should You be Tracking?
- Have You Heard of Pearson’s Law?
- Let’s Talk about Email Numbers
- What You Can Learn from Your Email Stats
- If You Don’t Have Good Website Tracking in Place, Get it Up Now
- How to Keep Track of All These Numbers
- Set Aside Some Time Regularly to Look at Your Numbers
- Increase Your Bottom Line by Reviewing Income & Expenses
- Time to Get Familiar with What Google Analytics Can Do for You
- Track Your Most Popular Pages for Instant Traffic & Sales Boosts
- Traffic Data Can Drive Your Content Creation
- Why it’s Worth Keeping an Eye on Your Website Performance
- Tracking Traffic Sources Can Help You Grow Your Reach
- Where are Most of Your Subscribers Coming From?
- Tracking Conversion Rates of Opt-In Forms and Pages
- Why it’s Important to Keep an Eye on Email Open Rates
- Are You Tracking Unsubscribe Rates?
- Figure Out What Your Readers Want with Click Data
- Is Your SEO Strategy Working? Track it & Find Out
- Track Your Social Media Growth
- What to Track When it Comes to Your Customers
- Let’s Get into the Nitty Gritty of Sales Conversion Tracking
- It’s Not Just about That Initial Sale
- Put Your Money Where Your Numbers Are: Paid Advertising
- Do You know Your Cost Per Lead Numbers?
- Don’t Let all This Data Overwhelm You – Pick One Area
- Tracking Data Can Help You Notice Problems Quickly
- Small Changes Quickly Multiply & Add Up
- A Final Recap of Knowing Your Business Numbers
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about learning the important numbers in your business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Knowing Your Numbers to Plan for Sucess. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Online Business Tracking Playbook (6,190 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Finding Your Data
- Deciding What's Most Important to Track
- Making the Data “Talk”
- Tweaking and Adjusting as Needed
A workbook to help your readers get to know the important numbers to track in their business. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.