Find Your Journaling Style PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Journaling offers a wide variety of great benefits. Understanding them can help motivate you to get started with this practice and motivate you to keep going once you begin. It can help you to become more mindful and aware of the present moment. So often, we find ourselves focused on all the thoughts whirling around in our heads or worrying about the future. Journaling can help ground you and increase your satisfaction in the moment.
Journaling can also be an incredibly healing process. Writing down your feelings and processing past events in a tangible way helps many to forgive themselves or to let go of past trauma in order to move forward in a healthier way. It’s not easy, but it can be fulfilling and make a real difference in a person’s life.
Our 30 Days of Finding Your Journaling Style is designed to help your readers explore the benefits of journaling and how they can make it a daily practice in their life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to find their journaling style.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Find Your Journaling Style PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why You Should Take Up Journaling
- Two Super Simple Ways to Start Journaling
- What Should You Write in Your Journal?
- Keeping It Simple and Functional with a Bullet Journal
- Use Your Journal as a Creative Outlet
- Commit to Journaling Every Single Day – Even if It’s Just a Line
- Have You Heard of Gratitude Journals?
- Pen & Paper or Digital? What’s Your Journaling Medium
- Journaling Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive – Frugal Ways to Get Started
- Mobile Journaling Ideas for Your Smart Phone
- The Difference Between a Diary and a Journal
- Using a Journal to Work Through Emotions
- How a Journal Can Boost Your Productivity Through the Roof
- Make Your Journal Your Accountability Partner – No Matter What Your Goals Are
- Journal Like You’re Already There – A Written Spin on “Fake It ‘til You Make It”
- Journal Before Bed for Improved Sleep Quality
- Journal in the Morning to Set the Right Tone for the Rest of Your Day
- Do You Want to Read More? Try Book Journaling
- Three Things to Try When Journaling Seems Overwhelming
- Browse Through Your Journal to Figure Out What’s Working and What Isn’t
- Journal Prompts to Help You Get Unstuck
- Have You Heard of Writing Morning Pages?
- Using Daily Checking Questions and Journaling Prompts
- Try Daily Collage Pages to Tap into Your Creative Side
- Use Your Journal to Overcome Fears and Make Big Decisions
- Why Your Journal Shouldn’t Be Perfect – Keep It Messy
- Carry Your Journal with You Anywhere You Go
- Find a Way That Works for You – There is No Right or Wrong Way to Journal
- Some Benefits You are Tapping into After a Month of Daily Journaling
- Let’s Review 29 Tips and Ideas to Help You Find Your Journaling Style
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about journaling.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on journaling. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Start Journaling Today
will teach your readers about:
- Why Journaling is Important
- Find Your Journaling Style
- Developing the Journaling Habit
- Looking Back – Why You Want to Read and Re-Read Your Journals
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Finding Your Journaling Style PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.