Mastering Intermittent Fasting
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Intermittent fasting is an eating lifestyle that incorporates specific periods of fasting where you don't consume any foods or calories with short periods of eating. Once the fasting time is complete, you can eat the foods you want, within reason.
Usually, the feeding time frame is no longer than eight hours as your body needs a long time to fast to reap the benefits. Each method of intermittent fasting provides the same number of benefits but is designed to work with different peoples' goals or lifestyles.
This guide provides your readers with the information that they need to be successful while intermittent fasting and know if it is a good fit for them.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers use intermittent fasting as part of their daily routine.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to stick with intermittent fasting and take better care of themselves.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Mastering Intermittent Fasting PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Intermittent Fasting: How does it work?
- Four Popular Types of Intermittent Fasting to Know About
- Five Vital Intermittent Fasting Risks or Side Effects to Watch For
- Five Intermittent Fasting Myths You Shouldn't Follow
- Eight Questions to Ask Before Starting a Fasting Diet
- Five Important Benefits to Intermittent Fasting
- Dos and Don'ts to Intermittent Fasting
- Pros and Cons to Intermittent Fasting
- Tips to Transitioning to Intermittent Fasting
- Five Intermittent Fasting Rules to Follow for Consistent Results
- Five Important Intermittent Fasting Facts to Know
- How Intermittent Fasting Supports Weight Loss
- Four Ways to Make Intermittent Fasting Work for You
- Four Ways Intermittent Fasting Improves Mental Health
- Foods to Eat While Intermittent Fasting
- How to Master the 16:8 Intermittent Fasting Diet
- Four Powerful Eat-Stop-Eat Intermittent Fasting Tips to Know
- The 5:2 Intermittent Fasting Dieting Tips to Follow
- What to Know About the Warrior Diet?
- Six Intermittent Fasting Mistakes to Avoid
- Five Effective Intermittent Fasting Hacks
- How to Safely and Effectively Exercise While Intermittent Fasting
- How to Eliminate Sugar with Intermittent Fasting
- How to Stay Motivated While Intermittent Fasting
- Six Ways to Boost Your Energy While Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting Tools and Apps
- Six Expert Intermittent Fasting Tips to Improve Your Health
- How to Manage Hunger While Fasting
- What to Do While Fasting to Stay Safe and Healthy
- Seven Day Intermittent Fasting Meal and Lifestyle Plan
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about intermittent fasting.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch health and wellness content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Eight-Step Guide to Starting Intermittent Fasting (6,029 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Six Benefits to Intermittent Fasting
- Choosing Your Method
- Highlighting Your Personal Health Goals
- Tracking and Measuring Results
- & More…
Workbook: Intermittent Fasting (1,584 words)
This workbook will help them stay on track with:
- Choosing the Right Method
- Creating a Realistic Plan
- Adding Exercise
- & More…
You'll receive these bonuses to provide your audience:
- 30-Day Intermittent Fasting Challenge
- Weekly Intermittent Fasting Tracker
- Swap This for That Printable
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.