[thrive_headline_focus title=”Innovative Ways to Create Products Quickly” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
How do businesses make money? It’s rather simple – they have products to sell to their customers. It just makes sense that if you want to make more money, you will have more products to sell, as well as more offers for the audience to take advantage of, because different things attract different segments of your audience.
You may be thinking, but product creation takes so much time, how can I make more when I’m trying to market what I have? When it comes to digital products and virtual services, more is often better. With one caveat. The products you create must be highly targeted, and precisely what your audience wants and needs.
Our 30 Days of Innovative Product Creation will show your readers how they can create products and get them up for sale quickly.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to create products quickly.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Innovative Ways to Create Products Quickly PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Why It’s Important to Create Products Quickly
- Why You Don’t Want to Waste Your Time Creating a Product Your Audience Won’t Buy
- Are You Coming Out with New Products Frequently?
- Have You Heard the Term Proof of Concept?
- How to Set Up a Product Without Creating It First – The Basics
- Three Products You Can Create After You Sell Them
- Why You Should Start by Creating Your Sales Page
- Gauge Interest in Your Next Product with a Prelaunch Page and Mailing List
- Quickly Create a Product by Reusing Existing Content in a Variety of Different Forms
- Creating an Info Product from PLR Content
- Run a Paid Challenge for Your Audience
- How to Turn Answering Questions into a Paid Product Without a Lot of Extra Work
- Easy Ways to Create Video Courses Without a Lot of Fancy Equipment
- How Setting Up a Template Can Help You Create Products More Quickly
- Turn an Existing Written Course or eBook into a Video Course
- Create a Monthly Membership Site with Low Content
- Use PLR to Create Your Next Product
- Offer Email or Skype Coaching to Quickly Create a Higher-Priced Product
- Create a Group Coaching Program with Weekly Accountability & Q&A Sessions
- Consider Outsourcing All or Part of Your Product Creation
- Take an Existing Product and Turn It into a Higher-Priced One
- Bundle Several Smaller Products into a New Bundle
- Take Your Monthly Membership Content & Create Low Entry Products That Can Upsell into Your Membership
- Record a Series of Webinars with Various Experts on a Topic and Sell Access & Recordings
- Compile the Best Resources & Contacts You’ve Found Over the Year and Sell It Like an Expert Rolodex
- Set Up a Live Event & Record It
- Three Big Benefits of Creating an Online Course
- Consider Offering Your Products on Multiple Platforms
- Quickly Create Related Products by Tweaking for Different Target Audiences
- Let’s Recap a Month’s Worth of Tips on Creating Info Products Quickly
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about innovative product creation.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Will it Sell? (6,097 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Gauge Interest by Polling Your Existing Customers & Subscribers
- Confirm Interest with an Opt-in Offer
- Start to Sell Before You Create the Product
- Make a Plan for Product Delivery
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers create products quickly. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.