[thrive_headline_focus title=”Shut Up Your Inner Critic PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Chances are good you have some idea about what an inner critic is. Most of us deal with this nagging inner voice that often keeps us from living up to our potential.
Your inner critic is the dialogue that plays in your head, sending you negative messages that can sabotage your success. Our thoughts and feelings are deeply connected. When you send yourself negative messages, it leads to emotions such as insecurity and sadness. These feelings often send an unintended message to the world, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. When we tell ourselves something long enough, we’re likely to live that message. Fortunately, the same can be true for positive messages.
Our 30 Days of Shutting Up Your Inner Critic is designed to teach how to recognize and tame self-criticism.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to overcome the self-doubt that could be holding them back.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Shut Up Your Inner Critic PLR Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Welcome and Who Is This Inner Critic?
- Tips for Recognizing Your Inner Critic
- Self Doubt is a Coping Mechanism to Prevent Potential Pain and Disappointment
- Become More Aware of Your Thoughts Through Journaling
- 3 Tips for Stopping Negative Thoughts from Spiraling Out of Control
- Would You Talk to Your Friend Like This?
- Write Down and Examine Your Most Critical Thoughts
- Refuting Critical Thoughts by Imagining the Worst-Case Scenario
- The Importance of Paying Attention to Your Inner Dialog
- Refute Your Inner Critic by Taking Action
- Stop, Drop, & Roll – Don’t Allow Your Negative Thoughts to Spiral Out of Control
- Boost Your Confidence by Exploring What You’ve Already Accomplished
- Silence Your Inner Critic by Staying Busy and Making Progress
- Don’t Let Your Inner Critic Compare You to Others
- Get a Second Opinion About Those Critical Thoughts
- Try a Social Media Fast to Boost Self-Confidence and Banish Your Inner Critic
- Examine How You Are Dealing with Criticism
- Find a Cheerleader to Help You Through Those Days When Your Inner Critic Won’t Shut Up
- Acknowledge and Celebrate Your Wins
- Take a Few Baby Steps and Watch Your Inner Critic Disappear
- Replace Internal Criticism with Excitement
- What Past Experiences are Shaping Your Inner Critic?
- Ignoring or Refuting Your Inner Critic Will Get Easier with Time
- The Power of Momentum in Silencing Your Inner Critic
- It’s Ok to be Scared – Do It Anyway
- Realize that You Don’t Have to be Perfect
- The Importance of Recognizing Self-Sabotaging Behavior
- Make a Plan and Break It Down into Manageable Mile Stones
- Create and Repeat Positive Affirmations to Silence Your Inner Critic
- Let’s Review – 20 Helpful Tips to Shut Up Your Inner Critic
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about silencing the inner critic.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on shutting up your inner critic. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Do It Anyway and Prove Your Inner Critic Wrong (6,168 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Where does the inner critic come from?
- Acknowledging Your Critical Thoughts
- Refuting Your Critical Thoughts
- Start Taking Action
- Review Your Progress and Celebrate
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Silencing Your Inner Critic PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.