Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
In 2020, Influencer marketing was worth more than nine billion dollars. It is now expected to grow beyond thirteen billion dollars. Showing you that it is here to stay and only growing stronger. Influencer marketing is a form of worth-of-mouth or online marketing using social media platforms and influencers who share content to promote products or services for companies with similar target audiences.
The goal is to influence their audience to increase their conversions, usually in increased sales, traffic, or engagement. Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok are currently the top three social media platforms used by many influencers and companies worldwide to market their products, services, or ideas.
Our 30 Days of influencer marketing will teach your readers how they can start to use influencers to expand their reach.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to use influencer marketing to help grow their business.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Influencer Marketing and the Pyramid of Influence
- These Niches Benefit the Most from Influencer Marketing
- Why Influencer Marketing Works
- Start with the Right Influencer and Target Audience
- Top Social Media Platforms for Influencer Marketing
- Be Aware of and Follow FTC Guidelines
- Define Your Influencer Marketing Goals
- Important Influencer Performance Metrics
- Influencer Marketing Vs. Brand Ambassadors
- The Do's and Don'ts to Influencer Marketing
- A Comprehensive Social Media Influencer Checklist
- How to Search and Vet Potential Influencers
- Affiliate Vs. Influencer Marketing: Key Differences to Know
- Six Steps to the Influencer Outreach Process
- Important Questions to Ask Before You Work with An Influencer
- Four Things You Should Always Provide the Influencer
- How to Create an Influencer Contract or Agreement
- Six Tips to Communicating and Collaborating with Influencers
- The Keys to A Successful Influencer Marketing Budget
- Five Tips for Working with Micro-Influencers
- Seven Influencer Marketing Campaign Types to Know About
- Four Influencer Marketing Myths Destroying Your Results
- How to Track Your Influencer Marketing ROI
- Seven Common Influencer Marketing Problems and How to Avoid Them
- Influencer Marketing Software Platforms to Utilize
- Six Instagram Influencer Marketing Tips 51
- Tips to Using E-mail to Work with Influencers
- Powerup Your Influencer Marketing Campaign
- How to Repurpose Your Influencer Marketing Content
- Top Influencer Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about influencer marketing.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Influencer Marketing: Your Guide to Working with Influencers (6,062 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Why Influencer Marketing is So Important
- Influencer Types and Important Qualities That Make a Good Influencer
- Eight Steps to an Effective Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Five Tips on Working and Collaborating with Your Influencer
- Top Eight Influencer Marketing Platforms and Tools to Use
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan out their influencer marketing strategy. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 2 bonuses to provide your audience:
- Influencer Marketing Checklist
- Influencer Contract Template
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 2 bonuses.