Launching a Home Based Business
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Starting a home-based business can be a highly rewarding experience. Being a business owner is the key to financial freedom and an optimal work-life balance.
If you've ever dreamed of starting your own home-based business but weren't sure where to begin, this step-by-step guide will help you get started. From identifying your ideal customers to developing a marketing plan that works for you, this guide breaks down the steps into manageable chunks and provides all the resources you need to take the plunge.
Our 30 Days of Launching a Home-Based Business will teach your readers step by step how they can come up with a business idea grow a business and discover the steps needed to get started growing their business.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start building a home based business and reach your business goals.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 40 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook, and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Launching a Home-Based Business
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- How to Choose the Perfect Home-Based Business for You
- Creating a Business Plan for Your Home-Based Business
- The Legal Considerations to Know When Starting a Home-Based Business
- Five Tips for Managing Your Budget and Setting Up a Successful Home-Based Business
- How to Create Unique and High-Quality Products for Your Home-Based Business
- How to Attract Your Ideal Audience and Increase Customer Retention for Your Home-Based Business
- Seven Ways to Market Your Home-Based Business Online and Offline
- The Importance of Email Marketing for Your Home-Based Business
- Seven Ways to Build a Strong Online Presence for Your Home-Based Business
- How to Create Systems and Processes for Long-Term Growth in Your Home-Based Business
- Starting a Business from Home: What You Need to Know
- Eight Home-Based Business Ideas for the Creative Entrepreneur
- The Benefits of a Home-Based Business
- Five Common Challenges of Home-Based Business and How to Overcome Them
- Do You Need to Get a License to Run Your Home-Based Business
- Seven Mistakes to Avoid When Starting Your Home-Based Business
- How to Start Your Home-Based Business on a Budget
- Six Ways to Expand Your Home-Based Business
- Starting a Home-Based Business: Pros and Cons
- Eight Tools Every Home-Based Business Needs
- How to Launch a Successful Etsy Store
- Seven Tips for Blogging for Your Home-Based Business
- How to Use YouTube to Promote Your Home-Based Business
- The Secrets to a Successful Home-Based Business
- Six Key Strategies for Owning a Profitable Home-Based Business
- What You Need to Run a Successful Home-Based Business
- Five Creative and Fun Ways to Market Your Home-Based Business
- Managing Your Time With A Home-Based Business
- Growing Your Home-Based Business Through Outsourcing
- The Importance Of Including Passive Income In Your Home-Based Business
40 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about creating a home-based business.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about launching a home-based business. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Ten-Step Guide to Launching Your Own Home-Based Business (6,325 words)
will teach your readers about:
- What is a Home-Based Business?
- Who is your Ideal Customer?
- Determine Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Setting Up Your Business Plan
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers plan their content for starting a small profitable business. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- List of Possible Business, Service, and Product Ideas
- Brainstorming Worksheet for the Type of Home Biz You Want to Start
- Social Media Graphics
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.