Best Practices for Healthier and More Effective Communication PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Building relationships is important to everyone. No one wants to be at odds with people and feel disconnected. Most people are searching to build meaningful relationships in the home and the workplace. One of the easiest ways to have meaningful relationships is to be a better communicator. Healthy communication starts with healthy people.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers become healthier and more effective communicators.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to become healthier communicators.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Best Practices for Healthier and More Effective Communication PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs 0f Articles and 3 10-Pack Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) and 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total). Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Healthy Communication Starts with Healthy People
- Communication- The Key to Effective Relationships
- 3 Signs your Childhood Sabotaged your Communication Style
- Confident People Communicate with Ease
- Your Clothes Communicate Without Speaking a Word
- 3 Things Effective Leaders Have in Common- Communication is at the Top of the List!
- Bad Habits Can Be Broken! Developing Better Communication Skills
- Role Models Help Develop Healthy Communication
- Raising Healthy Kids Who Effectively Communicate Their Needs
- Life-Long Learners Make Better Communicators
- Self-Care Makes Everyone a Healthier Communicator
10-Pack #2: Developing Better Communication
- Do you Have a Signature Communication Style?
- Non-Verbal Cues that Encourage Great Communication
- Listen to Understand, Not to Speak
- Top Tips for Being a Great Listener
- Asking for Feedback Enhances Communication
- Highly Effective Social Skills Create Better Communication
- Dos and Don’ts for Effective Public Speaking
- Your Love Language is a Form of Communication
- Say What you Mean and Mean What you Say- Consistency Creates Good Communication
- 3 People Who Inspire Better Communication
10-Pack #3: Dealing with Difficult Communicators
- Broken People Have Broken Communication Styles
- Conflict Resolution Skills All Great Communicators Use
- Dos and Don’ts for Delivering Tough News
- Being Proactive Can Avoid Unhealthy Communication
- Pick your Battles- It’s OK to Remain Silent with Difficult People
- Tops Tips to Cool Down Before You Say the Wrong Thing
- Is It Possible you’re the Problem? Assessing your Communication Style with Honesty
- Sensitive People Can Derail Effective Communication
- 3 Ways to De-Escalate Difficult People
- Wrap it Up and Where Do We Go From Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about healthier communication.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Communication: Developing a Healthy and Effective Communication Style All Your Own (7,002 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Effective Communication Begins with Listening Well
- Great Communicators Master the Art of Non-Verbal Communication
- Great Communicators Have Control Over Their Emotions
- Healthy Communicators Stay Curious All the Time
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Communication for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!