Generating More Energy
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
There are some very obvious reasons people have low energy. Running out of steam and feeling blah is usually an indicator of an illness, injury, or being overextended. It makes sense when you are sick, hurt, or doing too much that your energy levels will fall. In these cases, rest, recovery, and taking some things off your plate can help you revive your energy.
There are also some less obvious reasons people have low energy. Believe it or not, low energy can happen when you are otherwise healthy, injury free, and aren’t overwhelmed.
This 30 days is designed to help you generate more energy in your life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to make changes in their life that will give them more energy.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
3 10-packs of articles (30 total), 3 10-packs of emails (30 total), 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Generating More Energy PLR Bundle:
3 10-Packs of Emails and 3 10-Packs of Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 3 10-packs of articles and 3 10-packs of email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
10-Pack #1: Social-Emotional Emphasis
- Being Tired Isn’t a Badge of Honor
- 3 Reasons Your Energy Might be Zapped- That Most People Don’t Think Of
- Are the People in Your Life Draining Your Energy?
- 3 Myths that Rob Your Energy Needlessly
- The Mind-Body Connection- Cues that Generate Your Unique Brand of Energy
- Take Advantage of Your Peak Performance Hours
- Pro-Tips that Guard Your Energy Against Emotionally Draining people
- Saying No Creates More Energy
- Bouncing Back from Setbacks- Steps to Regain Lost Energy
- The Disneyland Effect- Why Goals Create Excitement and Energy
10-Pack #2: Food and Health Emphasis
- Your Diet Could be Draining Your Energy
- Meals that Energize Your Body All Day Long
- You’re a Checkup Away from Having More Energy
- 3 Diets that Produce Boundless Energy
- Better Sleep Generates Better Energy
- Choosing Foods for Fuel Rather Than for Fun
- Food Swaps that Rev Up Your Energy
- Routines that Maximize Time & Energy
- When You Eat Matters as Much as What You Eat
- Pain Management Tips That Revive Your Energy
10-Pack #3: Fitness and Activities Emphasis
- Too Tired? Get Off that Couch!
- Low Impact Activities that Generate Higher Energy Levels
- Conserving Energy Like a Pro- Tips from Professional Athletics
- Energetic Minds Help Avoid Mental Decline
- The Right Equipment Makes Fitness More Fun AND More Energizing!
- Helping Your Family Generate More Energy by Getting Outside
- The Value of Rest Days to Maximize Your Energy
- Group Activities- The Key to an Extrovert Lifestyle
- Passion Projects Rejuvenate Lost Energy
- Host a Livingroom Dance Party for Outrageous Energy
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about the different ways to generate more energy in our lives.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Generating More Energy (7,196 words)
will teach your readers about:
- There’s No Cookie Cutter Way to Generate More Energy
- Your Personality Influences Your Energy
- Your Health Influences Your Energy
- What you Eat Influences Your Energy
- Exercise Influences Your Energy
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 3 10-packs of articles (30 total) as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 3 10-packs of email messages (30 total) to promote the blog posts and an eBook/workbook.