Fine Tune Your Marketing PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
When it comes to marketing your digital business online, whether you sell services or products, you can fine-tune your marketing so that you get more done with less. You can automate some of your work, outsource other work while optimizing whatever you do to work the best it can.
Improving your SEO, crafting compelling headlines, understanding how your marketing funnel and product funnel work, and setting up automation will make a lot of difference in your profitability as well as your feelings about your business.
Our 30 Days of Fine Tuning Your Marketing will show your readers how they can step up their marketing and see an increase in profits.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to fine tune their marketing to increase their profits.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Fine Tune Your Marketing for Increased Profit PLR
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
Week #1: Fine-Tune Your Funnels
- Introduction – How Small Tweaks Can Lead To Big Profit (Why Fine Tune Your Marketing)
- What’s A Funnel And Map Out What You Already Have
- Finding And Fixing The Holes In Your Funnel
- Branching Out – How Can You Reach More People And Get Them Into Your Funnel
- Looking At Open And Click Through Rates To Find Ways To Improve Your Email Marketing
- Ask Your Readers What They Want To Hear About (Or Need Help With)
- Calculating What Your Subscribers Are Worth
- Three Ways To Get More People Into Your Funnel
Week #2: Tighten Up Your Backend
- What Is The Backend Of Your Business?
- What Bump Offers & One Time Offers Can Do For Your Income
- You Do Have A Follow-Up Autoresponder, Right?
- Not Everything In Your Backend Has To Be Your Own Products
- Why You Should Redirect Your Affiliate Links And Review Them Regularly
- Promoting The Next Thing In Your Info Products
- Branching Out Into Memberships And Coaching
Week #3: Improve Your Offers
- What Are You Offering (Taking Inventory)?
- Audit Your Sales Pages
- Crafting and Testing Different Headlines
- Time To Play With Pricing
- Could You Add A Bonus To Improve Conversions?
- Testing And Tracking Every Part Of Your Sales Page
- Simple Ways To Reduce Refunds and Returns
Week 4 – Grow Your Passive Income
- How To Find Affiliate Products Worth Promoting?
- Incorporating Affiliate Offers In Your Follow-Up Auto-Responders
- Look For Recurring Commissions And Repeat Purchases
- Create Evergreen Content That Sells
- Don’t Forget About These Pages
- Recommending Other People’s Products To Your Customers On Autopilot
- Review And Evaluate Your Best Sources of Passive Income Regularly
- Recap – Look At How Far You’ve Come
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about fine-tuning your marketing for increased profits.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Three Ways to Find and Get in Front of Your Ideal Customers (6,224 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Look for Your Target Audience on Social Media and Start Engaging
- Conduct Keyword Research Specific to Your Audience
- Use Affiliate Marketing & JV Partnerships to Leverage Other People's Efforts
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers find and get in front of their ideal customers. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook.