End of Life Planning PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Thinking of end-of-life matters can feel uncomfortable and cause some anxiety. It isn’t common to think about the end of life when it seems so far off. Planning for retirement might feel more comfortable because the thought of spending time doing the things you love – rather than working towards retiring – is exciting and rewarding after a long career; however, it’s just as important to think about and plan for the inevitable winding down of life.
Our 30 Days of End of Life Planning is designed to help your readers start to plan ahead for the end of their lives.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to plan ahead so they are prepared.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
End-of-Life Planning PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- End-of-Life Planning – Why Does It Matter?
- Protecting Yourself Legally, Financially, and Medically for the Future
- Get Comfortable Talking About Uncomfortable Things
- Important Questions to Ask Before You Get Sick or Hurt
- You’re Never Too Young or Too Old to Make End-of-Life Plans
- Do You Have a Will or Trust to Protect Your Assets?
- 2 Legal Documents Everyone Needs Before They Get Sick
- What is an Estate and How Do You Protect It?
- Key Professionals Who Help Make Important Choices About Your Future
- Funeral Planning Doesn’t Have to Be Creepy
- Protecting Your Religious Beliefs During an Illness, Accident, or Death
- Why Wait to Experience Your Bucket List?
- Supporting Someone You Love with a Chronic or Terminal Illness
- Talking to Aging Parents About End-of-Life Matters
- Insurance: Planning Ahead for Optimal Choices
- Fight Inflation and Save Your Family Heartache by Pre-Planning Your Burial
- Unique Burial Options You May Not Know Exist
- Beneficiaries – Who, What, and How to Protect the Proceeds of an Insurance Policy
- Protecting Guardianship of Your Children in the Event of Your Death
- Housing Options When You Can’t Live at Home
- Keeping Records – Preserving Vital Information for Future Generations
- De-Clutter Your Life; Your Family Will Thank You
- Using Hospice Services for Dying at Home
- Tips for Sharing Difficult Plans with Your Kids
- Using Investments to Augment Income and Medical Care Expenses
- Parents and Divorce: Protecting Your Kids in Case You Die
- Your Disabled Child Will Benefit from These Estate Planning Tips
- Finishing Well – Don’t Leave Things Unsaid with Those You Love
- Protecting Dignity and Values During an Accident or Illness
- Wrap Up and Where Do We Go from Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about end-of-life planning.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on dealing with life changes. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Finishing Well – Making Important Decisions for Your Legacy
will teach your readers about:
- Am I Too Young to Make End-of-Life Plans?
- Making Important Legal Decisions for Your Future
- Making Important Medical Decisions for Your Future
- Making Important Financial Decisions for Your Future
- Making Important Emotional Decisions for Your Future
- & More…
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.