[thrive_headline_focus title=”Employee to Entrepreneur” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Entrepreneurship provides you the ability to control your own life and do what you are passionate about. It provides freedom, flexibility, and personal satisfaction. In addition, entrepreneurship allows you to be more creative and offers more to your community.
Not only that, but the high innovation needed also makes technology easier and more convenient and adds more powerful and beneficial jobs to the United States labor market.
While transitioning from employee to entrepreneur may seem like an overwhelming task, you will learn throughout this guide that it’s not. That it is something you are fully capable of doing as long as you believe in yourself and your idea and its ability to benefit those around you.
Our Employee to Entrepreneur will show your readers everything they need to do to plan and transition to an entrepreneur.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start learning exactly what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Employee to Entrepreneur
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- Five Signs You Are Meant to Be an Entrepreneur
- What You Should Know Before Becoming an Entrepreneur
- The Characteristics You Need to Be a Successful Entrepreneur
- The Pros and Cons of Being an Entrepreneur
- Are You Ready to Take the Entrepreneurial Leap?
- The Mindset You Need for Entrepreneurial Success
- How to Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur
- The Dos and Don’ts of Entrepreneurship
- Five Strategies to Ignoring Naysayers as a New Entrepreneur
- Common Mistakes Every New Entrepreneur Should Be Aware Of
- Six Tips on Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur
- The Time Management Techniques to Learn as a New Entrepreneur
- Four Ways to Stay Organized as an Entrepreneur
- How to Stay Motivated as an Entrepreneur
- Six Stress Management Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Tips On How to Find a Profitable Niche for Your Online Business
- Four Important Tips on How to Pick the Right Business Idea for You
- Four Small Business Ideas to Start as a New Entrepreneur
- Five Steps to Registering Your Small Business
- Tips to Getting Your Small Business Started
- Why Project Management is Key for Entrepreneurial Success
- Six Marketing Tips Every New Entrepreneur Needs
- The Importance of Social Media and Entrepreneurship
- How to Gain Experience as a New Entrepreneur
- Four Ways to Improve Your Entrepreneur Network
- The Money Management Tips You Need as a New Entrepreneur
- Five Ways to Get Funding for Your Business Idea
- Why New Entrepreneurs Should Be Keeping Up with Technology
- The Technology You Should be Taking Advantage of as an Entrepreneur
- Six Apps to Stay Organized and Productive as an Entrepreneur
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about becoming an entrepreneur.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about developing your brand. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: 8 Step Guide: Employee to Entrepreneur (5,959 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Starting with the Right Mindset
- How to Discover Your Entrepreneurial Passion
- Understanding the Legalities of Business
- Learning Finances and Proper Accounting Systems
- How to Develop a Digital Content Marketing Plan
- Getting Your Business Started Part-Time
- Creating a Realistic Escape Plan
- Taking the Entrepreneurial Leap
A workbook to help your readers develop their branding. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive all these templates and checklists:
- Employee to Entrepreneur Checklist
- 5 Signs You Are Meant to Be An Entrepreneur
- Are You Ready to Take the Entrepreneurial Leap?
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.