Decision Making Skills PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Making decisions is unavoidable – cradle to grave, everyone makes them. Some decisions don’t require much thought. From what you eat to what you wear, generally, these choices aren’t complicated or controversial. It’s the bigger decisions that cause struggles for people less inclined to put themselves on the line.
Whether making decisions is easier or more of a challenge, people find harmony and get the results they want by being open and honest as they represent their opinions, ideas, and make their decisions.
Our 30 Days of Decision Making Skills is designed to help your readers explore their decision making skills and make it easier.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to improve their decision-making skills.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Decision Making Skills PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Let’s Talk About Decision Making!
- 3 Elements of a Good Decision
- Reasons People Avoid Making Decisions Altogether
- Your Personality is Tied to How You Make Decisions
- Do Your Homework Before You Decide
- Fatal or Famous: Truths and Lies About Making Decisions
- Seeking Win-Win Solutions When Making a Decision
- Procrastination Ruins the Process
- She’s Not Bossy, She’s the Boss
- Is Passivity a Barrier to Making Decisions?
- Trust Your Gut to Make the Right Decision
- Diffusion of Responsibility: Waiting on Someone Else
- The Utilitarian Process: Drawing a Line
- The Importance of Wise Counsel When Making a Decision
- No! An Important Decision When You Feel Pressured
- Family Meetings: A Valuable Decision-Making Tool
- 3 Rules for Successful Democratic Decision Making
- Steps for Healthier Compromises
- Learn Negotiation Skills for Better Decisions
- What If There’s No Good Decision Available?
- Stand Up for Your Decisions – Stop Apologizing
- Regret: Managing a Poor Decision
- Encouraging Kids to Make Their Own Decisions
- 3 Tips for Supporting Decisions You Don’t Agree With
- Surviving Someone Else’s Poor Decision
- Love & Logic: Decision-Based Parenting
- 2 Ways Being Too Decisive Could Be Hurting You
- The Importance of Defending Someone Else’s Right to Choose
- Changing Your Mind… And Other Options for Decision-Making
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about improving your decision making skills.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on decision making skills. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Making Decisions with Confidence
will teach your readers about:
- Everyone Makes Decisions
- Families Influence the Development of Decision-Making Skills
- You Can Make Decisions with Confidence
- Support Other People's Decisions
- & More…
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Improving Decision Making Skills PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.