Automate Success With the Power of Daily Habits
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
One of the very first habits it’s important to incorporate into your daily life if you want to be happy and feel successful is the habit of gratitude. Being grateful is more than looking on the bright side. It’s actually about being realistic about what is good in your life.
To record your gratitude, use whatever method works best for you, whether it’s to email yourself, using a paper diary, or some other method. The important thing is that you acknowledge in a way that can be tracked at least three things you’re grateful for so that you can look back on it and measure how far you’ve come.
Our 30 Days of daily habits will teach your readers how they can learn new daily habits that they can add to their life to be more successful.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to use the power of daily habits to become more successful.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Automate Success With the Power of Daily Habits
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Write Down 3 Things You’re Grateful for Each Day
- Say No At Least Once a Week
- Exercise For 5 Minutes Each Morning
- Start Investing in Experiences
- Organize your Environment for Success!
- Daily Habit to End Clutter: Throw Stuff Away
- Daily Habit for Success: Manage Your Money
- Daily Habit for Health: Stand Up At Least Once Every 30 Minutes
- Ask Open-Ended Questions
- Learn and Practice the Philosophy of Stoicism
- Disconnect Yourself from Distractions and Notifications
- Daily Organizational Habit: Prepare Your Clothing in Advance
- Daily Mood-Boosting Habit: Watch the News and All Media Less
- Daily Habit to Improve Your Health: Drink Enough Water Every Day
- Daily Educational Habits: Discover Something New You Did Not Know About Each Month
- Daily Organizational Habit: Make Your Bed Each Morning
- Spend Two Minutes Each Day Unconnected and With Only Yourself and Your Thoughts
- Learning to Say Yes or No: Always Ask If What You Are Doing Is Really Worth It or Not
- Developing The Habit of Doing
- Daily Health Habits: Mind Your Posture
- Daily Habits to Get Smarter: Read Daily For At Least 15 Minutes
- Daily Habits to Encourage Positive Thinking and Outlook
- Learn The SMART Goal Making Process
- Schedule Your Daily Activities Based on Your Goals
- Daily Mindset Habit: Value Your Time Over Everything Else
- Daily Mindset Habit: Own Your Own Happiness
- Eat One Meal a Week with Your Extended Family or Close Friends
- Cultivate The Daily Habit of Asking for Help
- Learn to Laugh More Often
- Invest a Percentage of Your Income for Your Future
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about positive daily habits.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about product creation. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: No Willpower Needed: Automate Success with The Power of Daily Habits (6,067 words)
will teach your readers about:
- It's Not a Matter of Will
- The Importance of Consistency
- Why Creating Habits is More Effective Than Willpower
- How to End a Bad Habit
- How to Create New Habits
- What's Next
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers develop good daily habits. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive 2 bonuses to provide your audience:
- SMART Goal Planning Worksheet
- Time Management Checklist
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and 3 bonuses.