Creating a Content Funnel with Your Purchased PLR
Yesterday we launched our big Intermittent Fasting Bundle. The main offer you see isn't all that huge (20 articles, a short report and some goodies), but when you also grabbed the OTOs, you end up with:
- 50 Articles
- 1 Ebook
- 3 Short Reports
- 4 Viral Presell Reports
- Affiliate Product Recommendations
- 20 social media posts
That's a lot of stuff and seeing it all downloaded to your hard drive can seem a bit daunting. Where do you start to implement all this is the question of the day.
Whenever we buy a full product or niche funnel like this, the first thing we do is map out what we want to do with it. To give you an idea of what we're talking about, we drew out a funnel for you for this Intermittent Fasting Bundle.
The image gives you a pretty good idea, but here's what we would do with this bundle of Intermittent Fasting Content:
- Start posting the articles as blog posts, dripping out the content at a rate of 2 to 3 posts per week. That should add plenty of fresh content to your site (new or existing) on a regular basis.
- Use the included social media posts along with some you write yourself to promote the content and start driving traffic to your blog.
- Using your blog, start building a list. Offer one of the short reports as a lead magnet. Rotate through different reports to see what converts best and to keep stuff fresh.
- Start monetizing your list by:
- Recommending affiliate products (from the list included)
- Offering the Ebook for Sale along with bonuses and upsells
- Sharing the Viral Presell reports that have affiliate links in them already.
Of course that's just one possible way to use the content. You could also set up a membership site, break up the ebooks and short reports for more free content for your blog, or start a coaching program where you get people started with Intermittent Fasting.
Anytime you have a big PLR bundle like this, see what you've got and then map out how you want to use it. From there it's easy to implement one step at a time.
And this works for any PLR or content bundle. Browse through our PLR or pick something from your favorite provider and start mapping out your funnel.