Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
One of the most important things you can learn for your business is copywriting. Why? Because every single business owner needs to become good at copywriting or they need to hire someone. Even if you’re going to hire someone, you need to understand what constitutes good copywriting.
When you realize how important copywriting is for your business today and in the future, you’ll realize how important it is to learn what you can about it even if you’re going to ultimately outsource the work. The only way to know if outsourced work is good or not is to truly understand the concept behind copywriting and why it’s important for your business
Our 30 Days of Copywriting will show your readers how important their copy is and how they can improve it to get more sales.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to improve their copywriting skills.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside:
Growing Your Copywriting Chops PLR Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why is Copywriting Important
- Why Every Business Owner Needs to Become a Good Copywriter
- Copywriting Isn’t Just for Sales Pages
- The Basic Rules of Copywriting You Should Almost Always Follow
- Do You Have Copy Swipe Files?
- Improve Your Copy Writing by Getting Feedback from Other Copywriters
- Use A/B Split Tests to Improve Your Copy
- How to Write a Highly Converting Headline
- Why It’s Important to Invest in Your Copywriting Skills
- Good Copy Becomes Great During Editing
- 4 Blogs You Should Read to Improve Your Copywriting Skills
- 5 Great Books on Copywriting That are Worth Reading
- To Get Better at Copywriting, You Have to Write Copy
- What You Need to Know About Crafting a Great Hook
- Let’s Talk Features vs. Benefits
- To Write Great Copy, You Have to be Crystal Clear on Who You’re Writing For
- The Best Copy Won’t Do You Much Good Unless You Ask for the Sale
- What Makes a Great CTA and How to Craft One
- Let’s Talk Headlines – Tips for Crafting Attention-Grabbing Headlines
- How to Use Urgency to Your Advantage to Write Copy That Converts
- Why You Should Spend More Time Writing and Tweaking Your Headline Than the Rest of Your Sales Copy Combined
- Copywriting Tips for Email
- Copywriting Tips for Facebook Ads
- How Copywriting Can Help Improve Your Social Media Presence
- Why You Need to Include Good Copy Writing in Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- Writing Copy for the Results Your Customers Want
- Get Their Attention by Poking Pain Points
- Don’t Be Afraid to Use Storytelling in Your Copy
- Should You Write Your Headlines First or Last?
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Copywriting Tips
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about improving their copywriting.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about the importance of copywriting. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: The Anatomy of a Great Sales Page (6,032 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Headline and the Hook
- Show Don't Tell
- Overcoming Objections
- Asking for the Sale
A workbook to help your readers create sales pages that convert. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.