[thrive_headline_focus title=”Conflict Resolution PLR” orientation=”left”]
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Conflict resolution is a collection of concepts and actions designed to bring a peaceful end to a disagreement. Conflict arises for many reasons. Human nature is such that people often don’t agree and find themselves at odds with one another. The resulting conflict may be mild to severe, depending on what is at stake and how passionately people feel about their position.
When people can’t agree, something has to change in order to end the disagreement and find resolution. Conflict resolution seeks to understand all sides of what is happening and move the situation to a peaceful outcome for all involved. Teach your readers about the great skill of conflict resolution.
Our 30 Days of Conflict Resolution is designed to teach about the different aspects of resolving conflict in all areas of life.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to resolve conflicts to live more harmoniously.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Conflict Resolution Skills PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:[one_half_first]
- What is Conflict Resolution – Who Needs It and How Does It Help?
- The 3 Main Sources of Conflict in Daily Life
- Pro-Tips for Managing Other People’s Anger
- Choices: Helping Kids Resolve Conflict by Offering a Choice
- Saying You’re Sorry – A Key to Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening is a Tool for Conflict Resolution
- 5 Tips for Delivering Constructive Criticism
- Negotiating 101 – Operating in Good Faith to Avoid Conflict
- Common Mistakes People Make That Derail Conflict Resolution
- Learning to Let Things Go for a Bigger Purpose
- He Said, She Said: Helping Others Resolve Conflict
- We Can’t Agree; Now What?
- Living with Disappointment and Unresolved Conflict
- Mediators – Helpful Resources for Resolving Conflict
- Mediation and Custody – Making the Right Impact
- Arbitration as a Form of Conflict Resolution
- 3 Alternatives to Being Mad When You Are in Conflict
- The Importance of Grace During Conflict
- Learning Objectivity and Removing Emotion During Conflict
- Using ‘I’ Statements and Other Helpful Words
- Accusations and Negative Talk Feeds Conflict
- Victim, Villain, Hero – The Conflict Triangle
- The Power of Forgiveness During Conflict
- Don’t Fall Victim to Heated Emotions
- Prepare for Conflict Before It Strikes
- Holding Your Ground When Being Bullied
- Tips for Approaching Delicate Subjects with Others
- Keeping a Level Head When Someone is Unkind
- Recap and Look Back Over the Challenge
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about conflict resolution.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Conflict Resolution. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Resolve Conflict – From the Inside Out (5,916 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Conflict Resolution from Within
- Solving Conflict on Your Own
- Offering Forgiveness and Grace
A workbook/journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Conflict Resolution PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.