Building Better Friendships PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
For many years, the studies done on friendships were mainly centered in the fields of psychology, social anthropology, and sciences that focused on culture and behavior. In the past, the ideas surrounding and supporting friendships were mainly focused on behaviors or the socio-emotional aspects. More recently, friendship is being studied at a cellular level and some science indicates we are hardwired for friendship.
Turns out, friendships may have been part of man’s evolution. The oldest part of our brains is the brain stem. Also called the lizard brain. This part of our brain is responsible for primitive survival instincts. This is what kept early man from being eaten by a predator. The lizard brain is where the fight, flight, or freeze reaction is triggered. It’s where we store deep habits that we can seem to do without actively thinking about them.
This 30-day challenge is designed to help your readers learn more about becoming a better friend.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to examine the friendships in their lives.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook/workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Building Better Friendships PLR Bundle:
30 Articles and 30 Emails
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome to the 30 Days to Become a Better Friend Challenge
- Is Being Friendly in our DNA?
- Having Friends Can Extend Your Life
- Healthy or Unhealthy? Signs Your Friend Could be Toxic
- Mental Health and Friendship- Beating Depression One Friend at a Time
- Reciprocity- 3 Tips for a Balanced Friendship
- Are You a Good Friend? 3 Reasons You May Not Be
- Healthy People Attract Healthy Friends
- Quality or Quantity? Important Thoughts About Friendship
- Can Extroverts and Introverts Be Friends?
- Stop These Behaviors for Better and Healthier Friendships
- Being a Better Friend Includes these 3 Things
- Teaching Friendship Skills to Your Kids
- 3 Friendly Habits that Make You Instantly Likeable
- Setting Boundaries for Healthier Friendships
- Shifting and Sifting- When to Change and When to Leave a Friendship
- Tips to Be More Friendly, Right Now
- Seasons of Friendship- When a Season Comes to an End
- 3 Strategies to Successfully Shift a Friendship
- Ban Gossip From your Friendships for Good!
- Three Things that Attract Healthier Friendships
- Celebrate Your Friend’s Wins Like they are Your Own
- No One Likes a Joke at Someone Else’s Expense
- 3 Patterns that Disrupt Healthy Friendships
- Use the Five Love Languages to Enhance Your Friendships
- Warning Signs a Friendship Should be Sifted
- Be Strong Enough to End Toxic Friendships
- Some People Won’t Like You- and That’s OK!
- Could Your Sensitivity be Causing Friendship Problems?
- Wrap Up and Where do We Go from Here?
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about having better friendships.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook/Workbook: Building Better Friendships – Being and Attracting High Quality Friends (7,898 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Biology of Friendships
- Friendships and Mental Health
- The Evolution of Friendships
- Being and Attracting Better Friends
- Shifting and Sifting Friendships
- & More…
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, 30 social media posts and an eBook/workbook.
Get this content all about Building Better Friendships for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!