Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Do you ever just feel like you’re putting your life on hold? Maybe you’re waiting for the perfect time to do what it is you’ve always wanted to do. You might think you need to get yourself to a better career position before you can have fun. Perhaps you don’t think you deserve to take time for yourself when there are so many things that your family needs. Regardless of your reasons, putting your life on hold and waiting for someday to do the things you aspire to is rarely a good idea.
The fact is, we’re never guaranteed a tomorrow. Holding out for the “right time” usually just ends up costing happiness and fulfillment. Instead, decide what it is you want out of your life and take action steps to get it right now. Not tomorrow. Not someday.
Our 30 Days of Living Your Best Life is designed to teach people how to live their best life right now.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to start living the life they dreamed right now.
For only $87 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 30 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Living Your Best Life Now Bundle
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome and Why You Have to Be Intentional with What You Want
- Are You Putting Your Life on Hold?
- Living Your Best Life Doesn’t Mean It Has to Be Perfect
- What Does It Mean to Be Intentional with Your Life?
- 5 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Wait for the Right Time
- Stop Saying No – Be Open to New Opportunities
- Cultivating a “Can Do” Mindset
- Don’t Let Fear Rule Your Life
- Improving Your Health Opens Up Choices
- Set Health & Fitness Goals for Yourself
- Tweaking Your Lifestyle to Reach Your Health & Wellness
- Take a Look at Your Relationships
- You’re Never Too Old to Try Something New
- Don’t Settle in Your Professional Life
- Feeling Stuck? Widen Your Perspective About All Areas
- What’s Holding You Back from Living the Life You Want?
- Tomorrow is Another Day – Don’t Hold on to the Past
- Worrying is a Waste of Time and Energy
- Stop Being Busy and Start Being Intentional
- Are Your Daily Choices Aligning with Your Goals?
- To Live Your Best Life, Look for Opportunities
- Make a Bucket List and Start Checking Things Off
- How Visualization Can Help You Live Your Best Life
- Invest in Experiences and Education
- Figure Out What You Really Want with a Brain Dump
- Let Go of the Perceptions and Expectations of Others
- How Social Media Can Skew Your Definition of Your Best Life
- Consistent Small Actions and Changes Will Help You
- Use a Journal to Stay in Touch with What You Really Want
- Challenge Yourself to Live Your Best Life
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about living your best life now.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on living your best life now. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Don’t Settle – Go After Your Dreams (6,151 words)
will teach your readers about:
- Take Stock and Figure Out What You Want Out of Life
- Come Up With a Plan for Each Area of Your Life
- Small Actions and Tweaks Add Up to Big Change
- What's Working and What Isn't
- Never Stop Improving
A journal to give your readers a place to document their thoughts throughout the month. Here's a sneak peek:
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, and an eBook and workbook combo.
Get this content all about Living Your Best Life Now PLUS BONUSES for just $87 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.