10 Articles, 10 Emails & 10 Social Media Posts on “Building Beautiful and Bountiful Backyard Gardens” PLR
We've put together a PLR pack with content to help your readers build beautiful and bountiful backyard gardens. Use them on your blog, in your newsletters, or create a new lead magnet with them to grow your list.
You get a total of 10 PLR articles, 10 emails, and 10 social media posts. You can use this pre-written content as is or edit it as you see fit. Tweak it to fit your niche and your business requirements. Put your name on it and use it in your overall content marketing strategy.
If you want to help your readers build backyard gardens then you can get this incredibly value-packed bundle for just $27.
Here's What You Get:
10 Quality PLR Articles
- Anyone Can Build a Beautiful and Bountiful Backyard Garden
- Garden your Way to a Healthier and Happier Lifestyle
- Small Space Gardening- Making the Most Out of Limited Space
- Salute History with Your Own Victory Garden
- Turn your Backyard Garden into a Side Hustle
- Nature’s Bounty- How to Manage an Abundance of Food
- Three Tips to Turn a Brown Thumb Green
- Seasonal Gardens Produce Bounty all Year Long
- Not All Gardens Produce Food- Alternatives to Traditional Gardens
- The Family that Gardens Together Eats Well Together
10 Auto-Responder Emails
Keep your readers engaged using email auto-responders. These emails have been created to correspond with the articles in this pack to help you easily create an online course, post a series with follow-up emails, or anything else that you can think of to keep your readers engaged.
10 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
That's a total of 10 articles (400+ words each), 10 emails, and 10 social media posts. Give your readers the content they are looking for.