Achieving Happiness Through Mindfulness
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
Mindfulness helps you become more aware of your thoughts, feelings, and emotions to better manage them so that you make healthier choices.
With this content, you will teach your readers the basics of mindfulness with practical tips on how to incorporate it into their daily life for maximum benefit.
Whether they've just begun or are an experienced practitioner, this comprehensive guide will provide the knowledge they need to succeed in their journey toward greater self-awareness.
Our 30 Days of achieving happiness teach your readers how to, stay happy and healthy and to continue to be prosperous through mindfulness.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along.
For only $47 you'll get all this:
30 articles, 30 emails, 40 social media posts, eBook compilation, our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, an eBook and Workbook.
Here's What's Inside the
Achieving Happiness Through Mindfulness PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Why Setting Your Intention Matters in Mindfulness Practices
- How to Become More Aware of Your Mind and Body
- How to Break Bad Habits with Mindfulness
- How to Connect with Nature Through Mindfulness
- Seven Mindful Breathing Techniques to Stay Calm and Focused
- How to Create a Mindful Morning Routine
- Why Gratitude Matters in Mindful Living
- How Forgiveness Leads to Greater Mindfulness and Inner Peace
- How to Use Mindfulness to Regulate Your Emotions
- Seven Ways to Make Mindfulness a Part of Your Everyday Life
- How Walking Meditation Can Help Enhance Mindfulness
- How to Journal for Mental Clarity and Mindful Reflection
- How Mindfulness Can Improve Your Sleep
- How to Practice Self-Reflection and Mindfulness for Personal Growth
- Five Simple Steps for Becoming a Happier and More Mindful You
- Six Goals to Help You Achieve Mindful Living
- Why Being Kind Is Essential for a Mindful Life
- The Benefits of Being More Mindful
- Using Technology to Track and Enhance Mindfulness
- The Basics of Practicing Mindfulness
- The Impact of Mindfulness on Mental Health
- Mindful Leadership: How to Lead with Presence
- Harnessing the Power of Meditation and Yoga
- How to Balance Mindfulness and Technology
- The Science Behind Mindful Eating: Why It Matters
- How to Cultivate Peace Through Mindfulness Meditation
- The Mindful Workplace: How to Create a Calmer, More Productive Environment
- Check in With Yourself - Cultivating a Habit of Mindful Moments
- Stop Overreacting With Mindfulness
- The Power of a Simple Gratitude Journal
40 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to use their free content to build their lists. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your readers can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program all about achieving happiness.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can, of course, monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses, and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about staying healthy and happy. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30-day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30-day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly, this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
Ebook: Mindfulness for Beginners (6,199 words)
will teach your readers about:
- The Benefits of Practicing Mindfulness
- Seven Goals of Mindfulness
- Tools You Need to Practice Mindfulness
- The Mindset You Need to Be Successful
- Six Techniques to Get Started with Mindfulness
- & More…
A workbook to help your readers stay on track. Here's a sneak peek:
You'll receive a bonus checklist to provide your audience:
- Mindful Breathing Exercise Worksheet
- Mindful Eating Exercises Checklist
- Mindful Movement Activity Ideas List
- Personal Gratitude Log
- Self-care Activity List
- Mindfulness Graphics
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts, an eBook, workbook, and a bonus checklist.