Goals and Resolutions Challenge PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
For this challenge you want to help your readers learn more about making resolutions and setting goals in a productive way that sets you up for success. Show your readers that resolutions don’t have to be something you give up on after a few weeks. Instead, teach them how to set smart goals and make resolutions that lead to positive, permanent change.
Our 30 Days of Goals and Resolutions Challenge is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. With this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about setting goals and how it can benefit their lives over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Goals and Resolutions PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The Goals and Resolutions Articles
Here's a quick glance at the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And Why Do We Make Resolutions
- The Importance Of Setting Goals
- What’s The Difference Between Goals And Resolutions
- Why Resolutions Often Don’t Work
- Combining Resolutions With Good Goals Is The Key To Long-Term Success
- 3 Simple Tips To Make Resolutions Stick
- Are You Setting SMART Goals?
- How Habits And Routines Can Help You Stick To Your Resolutions
- Don’t Go It Alone – The Value Of A Support System
- Motivation Is Key- Keeping Your “Why” Front and Center
- The Value Of Measuring Your Progress Along The Way
- A Journal Can Be A Powerful Tool For Goals and Resolutions
- Success Tip: Don’t Try To Change Too Much At Once
- Kick Overwhelm To The Curb By Breaking It Down Into Baby Steps
- Break It Down: From Resolution To Daily Tasks
- Stay Motivated By Looking At How Far You’ve Come
- Celebrate Milestones, Successes & Accomplishments
- The Power Of Cheerleaders, Coaches, and CohortsGet Back On That Horse When You Fall Off The Wagon
- Visualization Exercises Can Help You Reach Those Lofty Goals
- Resolutions Change Over Time And That’s Ok
- Go From Resolution To Lifestyle Change
- Success Tip: Keep A Habit Tracker
- The Importance Of Your “Why”
- 5 Tips For Dealing With Critics
- There’s Nothing Wrong With Bribing Yourself To Success
- A Mentor Or Coach Can Be Helpful In Reaching Your Goals Faster
- Watch Out For These Resolution Pitfalls
- Keep Setting New Goals & Resolutions And Keep Growing
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
Sneak Peek at the 30 Articles:
Sneak Peek at the 30 Emails:
30 Social Media Posts
Custom written social media posts that go hand-in-hand with each of the articles. Use them to whip up quick Facebook posts, schedule tweets for your posts, or consider combining these little text blurbs with images for your posts and use them on Pinterest or Instagram. No matter how you use them, these social media posts make promoting your content as easy as pie.
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to set goals and resolutions to better their lives. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for a life or business coach. The content could also easily be turned into a 30-day group coaching program on goals and resolutions.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content all about Goals and Resolutions. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.