List Building PLR
Build Your List, Grow Your Reach, And Stop Worrying About Constant Content Creation!
By far our favorite way to grow our reach and create engagement with our target audience in any niche is running a challenge. The idea is to post something on a topic each day for 30 days both on a blog, and on social media.
Since the advent of the public using the internet one thing is clear. What’s here today, will be gone tomorrow. Except when it comes to one thing. Email. Email, while it has evolved has always been around and will always be around. Even if your Facebook Group is taken away, if you’ve done a good job cross promoting your list, you will be able to form your community elsewhere in the cloud. But without the list. Where will you be?Don't you think your readers need to learn more about this topic?
Our 30 Days Content on Super Charged List Building is designed for you to grow your list and inspire activity in your community.
In the content you share helpful tips and advice and to go along with it, emails go out each day that point readers to the new content and challenge them to follow along. Whit this content bundle, you challenge your readers to learn more about list building over the course of a month.
For only $47 you'll get all this: 30 articles, 30 emails, eBook compilation & our handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide
Here's What's Inside The 30 Days of Supercharged List Building PLR Bundle:
30 Emails and 30 Articles
This PLR Bundle includes 30 articles and 30 email messages. Just copy and paste and you're good to go.
The List Building Articles
Here's a quick glance of the 30 titles we have for you inside:
- Welcome And The Money Is In The List
- The Three Pronged Approach To Profiting From Your List
- Why A List Is One Of Your Most Valuable Business Assets
- Your First Goal Should Always Be To Get Them On Your List
- Different Types Of Lists Explained
- Numbers Don’t Matters – Results Do
- Are You Building A Highly Targeted List?
- Defining Your List Building Goals
- Let’s Draft A Funnel For Your Subscribers
- The Importance Of Tracking List Building Stats
- How To Tweak & Test Your Opt Ins
- The Difference Between Opt In Forms and Opt In Pages – And Why You Need Both
- The Importance Of Keeping an Eye On Open Rates And How To Improve Them
- You Need Engaged Subscribers – Here’s How To Get There
- The Importance Of Creating A Dialogue With Your Subscribers
- Mix It Up – Give Them Multiple Places To Subscribe
- Leverage Your Subscribers To Grow Your Lists
- Keep Creating Fresh Lead Magnets And Opt-In Offers
- Grow Your List With Content Upgrades
- Get Affiliates To Grow Your Email List
- Zero Cost Ads To Grow Your Mailing List
- Stop Being Afraid Of Making Offers
- Fast Email Profits With Quality Affiliate Offers
- Unlimited Email Ideas From Your Subscribers
- Wow Them With Multi-Media Content In Your Lead Magnets
- Tap Into Other People’s Lists To Grow Your Own
- Tag Your Subscribers To Deliver Targeted Content & Offers
- Tweak Your Confirmation Page To Increase Double Opt-In Rates
- Level Up Your Copywriting With A Swipe File
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
The posts or articles are a good mix of tips and ideas that will inspire your readers to work on building their list. There are inspirational posts and those with strategies that your reader can take action on right away. It's a good mix of content that your audience will enjoy. Since the articles also go up on your blog and can be shared via social media, this is a great way to grow your reach and attract new readers.
This could be a free challenge to help you build your list and grow engagement with your readers, or it could be a paid product for an online business owner. The content could also easily be turned into a 30 day group coaching program all about list building.
Post each article on your blog to drive traffic there, or if you prefer, share the tips (or excerpts) on your Facebook page to drive up engagement there.
Along the way, you can of course monetize your emails with suggestions for different books, courses and tools.
If you know how to copy and paste, you can set up this 30 days of pre-written content on Super Charging List Building. Keep it free or make it a paid product.
What If Blogging Isn’t Your Thing?
Not a problem! We’ve compiled the content into a meaty 30 chapter eBook that you can share with your target audience. Use it as an up-sell or bonus for signing up to your list or coaching program. Turn it into a new paid product to build out your funnel, or post the articles on your site with a call to action at the end to sign up to receive the full content package. You get top-notch self-help content that you can quickly customize for your specific target audience and share with them in a variety of different ways. We even include a guide with plenty of ideas to get you started. The only way you won’t benefit and profit from this content is if you let it collect virtual dust on your hard drive.
BONUS: You'll Also Get Our “Using An Email Challenge To Grow Your List” Guide
We put together a “how-to” guide to help you implement this PLR and use it to grow your list. Use it for this challenge, but also for any other 15 or 30 day email challenges you may want to run down the road. We've even included a section on how to write the content for your challenge yourself. We share everything we do to run and promote these 30 day challenges and grow our lists fast. Frankly this bonus alone is well worth the price of the entire PLR bundle.
To recap, you’ll get the full 30 articles as a word document, txt files, and the article content turned into a meaty eBook that you can share as part of the content series, or use as a stand-alone product. You’ll also receive 30 email messages to promote the blog posts.
Get this 30 Days of Pre-Written Content about List Building PLUS BONUSES for just $47 – and Start Growing Your List Today!
30 Days of “Done for You” Content to help you grow your list & inspire activity in your community.