Intermittent Fasting: Ebook, Short Report, Opt-In Report, 30 Article Bundle
If you’re ready to get serious about getting into the profitable Intermittent Fasting niche, you’ll need a bit more content and frankly an info product ready to sell wouldn’t hurt either. That’s why we put together the Mega Intermittent Fasting PLR bundle with plenty more articles, short reports, social media posts and a full eBook.
Here’s What’s Inside This Bundle
Ebook with Editable eCover (6,032 words) – “Practical Benefits of Intermittent Fasting”
Short Report with Editable ecover 2,014 words “Spiritual Benefits of Fasting”
Opt-in Report with Editable ecover 1,515 words “Intermittent Fasting Made Easy”
30 Articles 400+ words each
- How to Get Started With Intermittent Fasting
- Consuming Fat During Your Intermittent Fast
- Ketosis and Fasting
- What Is Ketosis
- How To Help Your Body Get Into Ketosis Faster During Your Fast
- Intermittent Fasting Decoded – 5:2, 16:8… and what it all means.
- Intermittent Fasting and Low Carb Diets
- How Eating LCHF can Work with Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting May Not Be For You If…
- 5 Tips To Help Distract You From Food During Your Intermittent Fast Time
- Go Get A Glass Of Water And Other Helpful Advice To Make Intermittent Fasting Work For You.
- 3 Different Ways To Approach Intermittent Fasting
- How Going On A Low Carb Diet First Can Help With Fasting
- 3 Great Reasons To Keep Your Intermittent Fast Meals LCHF
- Will I lose Muscle Mass During Intermittent Fasting
- 3 Intermittent Fasting Myths Debunked
- Intermittent Fasting and Diabetes – What You Need To Know
- 5 Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting (easy, flexible, inexpensive, effective, saves time)
- How Intermittent Fasting Helps You Burn Excess Body Fat
- Can I Drink Coffee During My Intermittent Fast?
- The Benefit Of Consuming Bone Broth During Your Fast
- The Danger Of Consuming Sugar During Your Intermittent Fast
- Breaking The Sugar Habit Makes Intermittent Fasting Easier
- Insulin and Intermittent Fasting
- Alternate Day Fasting As A Form Of Intermittent Fasting
- Your Life Gets So Much Easier When You Only Eat One Meal Per Day
- How Intermittent Fasting Can Save You Time and Money
- Salt Supplementation During Your Intermittent Fast
- Broth And Water Are Your Best Cures For Fasting Side Effects
- No, Your Body Isn’t Going Into Starvation Mode When You Fast
- Using Intermittent Fasting For Mental Focus
- Moving From Intermittent Fasting To Traditional Fasts.
- Reversing Insulin Resistance With Intermittent Fasting
- Why Intermittent Fasting Is An Effective Way To Burn Body Fat
- The 5 Golden Rules Of Intermittent Fasting
- Finding The Intermittent Fasting Method That’s Right For You
- Mix And Match Rules For Intermittent Fasting
- Working And Working Out During Your Intermittent Fast
- When Should You Work Out When You’re On An Intermittent Fasting Regime?
- Tips For Intermittent Fasting When You’re Cooking For Your Family
20 Social Media Posts
20 custom written social media posts to make it easy to promote all this IF content. Use them on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ or any of your favorite social media sites to drive traffic back to your blog, optin pages, and even sales pages.
10 Affiliate Product Recommendations
Do you want a little head start when it comes to monetizing this niche? Here are 10 highly converting affiliate products you can promote in the articles, reports, eBook, or in emails to your list. Just grab your links and you’re good to go.
Get this Giant Intermittent Fasting PLR Bundle for just $67